Departs/Returns: Northern Exposure departs Airlie Beach: 8.45am, Southern Lights departs Airlie Beach: 10.00am / Northern Exposure returns to Airlie Beach: 3.30pm, Southern Lights returns to Airlie Beach: 4.30pm
- Adult: $317
- Child: $201
- Family: $
- Two tours over two days – Northern Exposure and Southern Lights
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Fresh Tropical Lunch Pack - $17
- Fresh Tropical Lunch Pack - $17
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire - $8
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Soft Drinks/Juice
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and shoes.
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling.
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our fresh tropical lunch pack, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
Enjoy two Ocean Rafting tours over two days to Whitehaven Beach!
This Ocean Rafting package offers a Double Deal for guests wanting to choose both cruises and experience more adventure for less to Whitehaven Beach, travelling on both the Northern Exposure and Southern Lights tours over two days (need not be consecutive).
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to all areas of the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach, and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience.
The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. 32 passengers at most allows for personal snorkelling lessons and the pleasure of a small group.
The Northern Exposure eco adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two different snorkel destinations. Not only that, but it includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven.
The Southern Lights tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand, a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern end of Whitehaven Beach. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
The main difference between Ocean Rafting’s two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights has more beach time.
*Please note: The above tour itineraries are a guideline only and are subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions. Cancellations up to 7pm the night before departure date receive 95% refund. Cancellations after 7pm night before departure date – no refund. Rates shown are valid for travel until 31 March 23. For travel after that date, relevant rates will display when future dates are selected in the booking table. Tours depart from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach, and courtesy coach pick ups are available from mainland accommodation. Please call Ocean Rafting 48 hours prior to departure on 07 4946 6848 to reconfirm booking and pick up time. For bookings within 24 hours of departure please call (07) 4946 6848.
Read our full Terms and Conditions here.