- Please abide by social distancing laws and safety measurements in place.
- Please do not travel if you have cold or flu like symptoms.
- Tour payments can be made in advance. For payment of purchases on the day, EFTPOS/credit card payments are preferred.
All fares are inclusive of Marine Park fees and GST. Ocean Rafting reserves the right to charge our customers a fuel levy if fuel is over $1.50 per litre.
Sites are weather and tide permitting. Ocean Rafting reserves the right to arrange alternate itinerary when necessary. Please note departure times may sometimes be weather and tidal dependant. Please reconfirm your booking 48 hours prior.
Ocean Rafting may use photographs of our clients in promotional material, including but not limited to social media, however if you do not consent please advise Ocean Rafting.
Liability: Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control. Tours are not suitable for guests with pre-existing back, neck or hip injuries or who are pregnant (weather dependant) or heavily pregnant. Minimum age 6 months. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. We recommend you take out travel insurance.
Fitness and Health: Although good health and a positive attitude are essential, you do not need any prior experience to partake in an Ocean Rafting adventure.
Cancellations/Refund Policy: Your booking includes a 5% non-refundable booking fee for all cancellations. Cancellations after 7pm the night before departure no refund. Please Note: On occasion, in the interest of guest safety, we may have to cancel tours due to unfavourable weather conditions. In this unlikely event, you will be offered travel on another suitable day or issued a refund, minus 5% booking fee of your fare price.
Credit Card Surcharge: If you are paying by credit card please be aware these transactions incur a 1.6% surcharge.
Rates: Tour rates shown are valid for travel until 31 March 24. For travel after that date, relevant rates will display when future dates are selected in the booking table.
Queensland Public Holidays: The following days incur a public holiday surcharge of $20 per adult, $10 per child and $50 per family (2ad and 2ch) on the Northern Exposure, Southern Lights and Fly Raft package, as well as charters and all Rafting Squad bookings, including birthday travel. Scenic flights will NOT incur surcharge:
- 02 October 23 – King’s Birthday
- 25 December 23 – Christmas Day (CLOSED)
- 26 December 23 – Boxing Day
- 01 January 24 – New Year’s Day
- 26 January 24 – Australia Day
- 29 March 24 – Good Friday
- 30 March 24 – Easter Saturday
- 31 March 24 – Easter Sunday
- 01 April 24 – Easter Monday
- 25 April 24 – Anzac Day
- 06 May 24 – Labour Day
- 21 June 24 – Show Whitsundays
- 07 October 24 – King’s Birthday
- 25 December 24 – Christmas Day (CLOSED)
- 26 December 24 – Boxing Day
- 01 January 25 – New Year’s Day
- 26 January 25 – Australia Day
- 18 April 25 – Good Friday
- 19 Apr 25 – Easter Saturday
- 20 Apr 25 – Easter Sunday
- 21 Apr 25 – Easter Monday
Fly and Raft and Scenic Flights.
As per Ocean Rafting T&C’s above. Minimum numbers of four passengers for flights/flight packages apply. Flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather and air traffic control. For legal and safety reasons all passengers are weighed prior to boarding. Maximum per seat weight is 125 kgs. Full names and exact weights per passenger must be advised when booking due to flight weight availability. Flights are conducted by Whitsunday Tiger Moth Adventures trading as WAVEAir Pty Ltd, AOC# CASA.AOC.0067 and Whitsunday Air Services Pty Ltd AOC#1-KPVQ0 -06, licensed and certified Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) carriers. Cancellation Policy: 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations after midday the day prior.
As per Ocean Rafting T&C’s above except for charter payment and cancellation policy as follows:
- 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Balance is due 5 days prior to departure
- Payments can be made via Credit Card or Bank Deposit. (A 1.6% credit card surcharge applies)
- Cancellation up to 5 days prior to departure – Full refund less 5% non-refundable booking fee for all cancellations.
- Cancellation less than 5 days prior to departure – 100% cancellation fee applies
- A $200 Public Holiday surcharge is applied to rates for charters booked on Queensland public holidays